Height – 43-44 cm, weight – 2300-2400 gr.
If childbirth occurs now, then the baby will be able to breathe independently without special instruments. Of course, doctors will closely monitor him and his lungs, but, nevertheless, the baby is fully developed for independent life.
He grew and grew fat, but his head is much bigger and heavier than the ass. That’s why most kids turn their heads upside down and this is how they spend their last weeks in the mother’s tummy – first, it coincides with the shape of the uterus, therefore, it is more comfortable, and secondly, it’s so much easier to get out of the mother’s pelvis during childbirth. However, 4-5% of infants will remain in the pelvic or transverse presentation.
The child prepares food supplies for himself and actively produces a special hormone that promotes the production of milk from the mother. Many women on these terms and even earlier notice the discharge from the chest of droplets colostrum.
Kid “bald” – he lost the fluff of lanugo, which had previously covered his whole body. Now the child is smooth and pretty, like a real man. At the same time, the hair on his head increased, and they became thicker.
вра To determine the state of the child, doctors use a special biophysical test with a scale of 0 to 2, with the norm being 2, 0 – an anomaly. According to ultrasound, CTG and Doppler, breath, movement, tone of the fetus, heart rate and amount of amniotic fluid are evaluated.
The results are summarized. The lower the result, the more possible complications. With an extremely low estimate, even a decision can be made about early delivery. Of course, you first need to re-do the test to avoid errors.
Such a test is mandatory if the mother has diabetes mellitus, if the child is small and sluggish or the pregnancy is carried, in general, always when there is a doubt that the pregnancy is proceeding normally.
The average weight gain this week is about 12 kg. The height of the bottom of the uterus is 34 cm. This week, moms begin to scrutinize their stomachs to see if it has sunk or not.
Lowering the abdomen is one of the most popular folk decisions that determine when the birth will begin. Usually the child appears 2-4 weeks after this. Now, at 34 weeks, it’s still a little early, but all moms begin to stubbornly examine her stomach and actively discuss with friends and relatives whether he has fallen or not.
The belly does change its shape when the child presses the head to the bottom of the small pelvis, that is, it occupies the “pre-start position”. If before the stomach bulged upwards and pressed the diaphragm, now it presses all weight down. Mom becomes much easier to breathe, but she often begins to run to the toilet, because the pressure on the urethra increases.
You can check if your stomach is down or not. Place a palm between your breasts and belly. If she lies calmly in the hollow, then the stomach has lowered, if not fit, then still not.
So, lowering the abdomen is one of the signs of impending birth. What other signs are there?
1) Pain in the lower back and lower abdomen, appear 3-4 weeks before delivery, may worsen a week before childbirth. The child presses his head on the pelvic bone and nerve endings, causing pain in the entire lower part of the body, maybe even infringement of the nerve, and it becomes hard for the mother to change the pose. At the same time, it is accompanied by a feeling of bursting in the lower abdomen, the feeling that the child is “now falling out.”
2) Increased uterine tone, the closer to childbirth, the more often, up to 1-2 times a day. At the same time there is a growing frequency of “braxtons”.
3) Change of mood. The future mother herself begins to look forward to delivery, the state of pregnancy seems to her already boring, inappropriate. When you begin to ask yourself: “Well, when will I give birth?” – then you are ready for delivery and your period will come in 3-4 weeks. The apogee of impatience comes 2 weeks before the birth.
4) 1-2 weeks before the birth, there is a decrease in appetite and weight.In any case, usually an increase in weight for 1-2 weeks before delivery is not observed. Many people stop wanting to eat at all, however, this is very individual.
5) The instinct of “nesting the nest” is strengthened. A future mother with excessive solicitude prepares the child for a “dowry”, makes out a room, puts a crib, etc. etc. This is good, but do not overdo it, otherwise you can overtax or inadvertently cause premature birth.
Signs of signs, but the list of signs that you are told that you will go to the hospital in the next 24 hours:
1) Exit mucous plug. As we know, the mucus plug “seals” the way out of the uterus. On the eve or a few hours before delivery, the plug is separated and exits the body. It can come out with one large clot of mucus, and can come out in parts. But the fact is: you with anything will not confuse. The appearance of brownish mucus on your underwear suggests that the opening of the cervix began. Attention: now you need to listen to yourself and try to feel the first bouts.
2) After the cork begins to appear bloody smear, it is a little like in the very beginning of the menstruation.
3) The work of the intestine may change and diarrhea may appear. This is due to the beginning of the work of hormones that cause childbirth.
4) Water. Not every woman before the onset of labor breaks the fetal bladder and leaves amniotic fluid.
But if the waters are gone, then you should immediately gather in the hospital. Pay attention to the color of the water. They should be bright, colorless. If they are painted in greenish color, then meconium has departed – the original feces of the child.
Therefore, it is possible that the child for some reason is exposed to too strong spasms in the uterus (in fact, the meconium in the baby usually leaves after giving birth). This may not be a very favorable sign, be sure to notify the doctor.
It should be borne in mind that water can not be poured out completely, but leaking. Those. periodically from you will be allocated a small (!) amount of fluid. As in the case of a complete waste of water, it is necessary to assemble in the maternity hospital.
It should be borne in mind that the risk of infection of the fetus is now increased, and if leakage of water occurs more than 32 hours, intrauterine infection may develop. It is worth paying special attention to this if you have not yet received a date to give birth: the leakage of water can cause premature birth.
5) And, finally, the most basic sign is contractions. Since they are still weak, they can be confused with low back pain, if not for regularity. But if they are regular, with every half hour they become stronger, if they do not weaken, whatever you do, it’s just contractions.
Observe their intensity and duration, simultaneously prepare the husband with the car or call an ambulance to go to the hospital. Do not forget to call your doctor, the earlier you warn him that the birth began, the better.
On the 34th week, ultrasound should be done. This time the doctor determines the presentation of the fetus, i.e. what position does the baby in the uterus (head down or legs), and also fixes the position of the placenta (does not it cover the birth canal), the main dimensions of the baby and their correspondence to the timing of pregnancy. On this ultrasound, the date of birth can be determined with almost 100% accuracy, unless the case decides otherwise.
33 weeks – 34 weeks – 35 weeks