Law of conservation of energy.
1. Your children are not able to hear you say: “It’s time to turn off the TV set”, because he yells too loudly.
2. The only way to attract the attention of children who watch TV is to turn it off.
1. The more toys they have, the more boring they are.
2. The more boring, the more likely they are to watch TV.
3. The more channels your TV accepts, the less likely it is that they will be engaged in anything other than staring at the TV.
4. The more they watch TV, the more they see the advertising of different toys and then they want you to buy them (and after that they will not play with them, as they will be too busy watching TV).
Forecast for Saturday morning.
1. If it rains in the yard, your child will prefer to stay at home and watch TV.
2. If the yard is too hot, your child will prefer to stay at home and watch TV.
3. If the yard is too cold, your child will prefer to stay at home and watch TV.
4. If the yard is perfect weather, your child will prefer to stay at home and watch TV.
1. The only kind of films that you allow them to watch belongs to the category “without age restriction” or “children under 11 years old”.
2. The only kind of films that they want to watch are in the “adult” category.
The principle for movies that must be seen.
The more you hate the tape that your children saw on TV, the more they want to see it again … and again … and again.