The first rule of acting.
Whatever happens, pretend like it was meant to be.
Jones Law on Publishing.
Individual errors always go unnoticed until the book hits the counters.
Consequence of the Flea.
On the first page of the alarmed copy of his book, which he opened, he immediately encounters the grossest mistake.
Laws of a semi-professional photographer.
1. The best frames are drawn immediately after the film has run out.
2. The other best frames are usually shot through a closed lens.
The farther away from us is some kind of natural disaster or accident, the more dead and wounded are needed, so that it becomes an event worthy of coverage in the mass media.
The originality and novelty of the material is just the art of hiding your source.
The principle of design of works of art.
The cost of the frame exceeds the cost of the work of art itself.
The investigation of Süssmen.
People who are heavily bargaining over the price of a painting can not say a word about the amount requested by the frame manufacturer.
Laws for free-ranged shooters and free artists.
1. Highly paid urgent work is turned on only after you are engaged, another urgent job – low-paid.
2. All urgent work is required to be delivered on the same day.
3. Urgent work for which you spent the whole night, no one will need for at least the next two days.
Elina’s law for the theater.
The tallest person in the auditorium will sit right in front of you, and only after you are too late to look for another place.
Observation Eliot Thomas.
Some critics and editors are failed writers, but the same is true for most writers.