30 short tips from the Nepalese sages:
1. Speak slowly, and think quickly.
2. Do not judge people by their relatives.
3. When you say: “I love you,” – speak the truth!
4. When you say: “I’m sorry,” – look the person in the eyes.
5. Never laugh at other people’s dreams and dreams.
6. Give people more than they expect, and do it joyfully.
7. Always keep in your head your favorite poem.
8. Do not believe everything you hear.
9. Great love and great achievements always require great risk.
10. When you lose, try to learn from this lesson, and even benefit.
11. Respect yourself, respect others, be responsible for all your actions.
12. Do not let a little dispute destroy a great friendship.
13. When you realize that you made a mistake, try not to hush it up, but quickly fix it.
14. Every day spend some time alone.
15. Be open to exchange, but do not let go of your values.
16. Sometimes silence is the best answer.
17. Read more books.
18. Treat love and cooking with reckless abandon – do not like or cook according to other people’s recipes.
19. In disputes with loved ones, refer to the current situation. Do not remember the past.
20. Read between the lines.
21. Share your knowledge with the children. For today this is the only known way to achieve immortality.
22. Be respectful with the land. Do not litter.
23. Your “I” is the final point of your journey.
24. Do not interfere in other people’s affairs, do not give empty advice.
25. Do not trust those who kiss you without closing their eyes.
26. Once a year, go where you have not been.
27. If you earn a lot of money, use some of them to help others.
28. Remember, not getting what you want is sometimes luck.
29. Obey doctors, but learn to break some of their prohibitions.
30. Evaluate your success by what you had to sacrifice in order to achieve it.