The Law of Herblock.
If the goods are good, they stop releasing it.
If the shoes on the leg, then it looks disgusting.
Laws of buying Headley’s clothes.
1. If you liked the costume, then your size is not.
2. If you liked the costume, and the right size, then he still does not seem to be sitting on you.
3. Both like and fit, but can not afford.
4. And like it, and it’s right, and it’s affordable, but at the first fitting it bursts at the seams.
The basic principle of buying Baseman.
What you like is never on sale.
1. Goods with the label “Novelty” or “Improved model” are not.
2. Both of these labels mean that the price jumped.
3. Labels “Absolutely new product” or “Stunning novelty” mean that the price is creeping up.
McCone’s axiom about Madison Avenue.
If in advertising it is said that the thing is worth “below $ 50,” you can bet that it is not $ 19.95.
Law of the market on advertising.
If for any quote in advertising there is one price, then this price will be unreasonable.
The first law of consumption of Synthet.
60-day guarantee means that the goods will fall on the 61st day.
The first law of Beryl.
The announcement of the sale of goods will be made a week after your purchase.
1. What you bought will fall into the “unacceptable” column.
2. What you almost bought, will fall into the “best buy” column.
Law on “goods-mail” Savignano.
If you do not complain, you will never get what you ordered.
If you still complain, you’ll receive an order before your angry letter reaches the address.
Laws of Yunta on “goods-mail.”
1. The most necessary subject of the order is always absent.
2. The next order item can only be renewed after 6 months.
3. While you are waiting for the receipt of goods on re-order, in other places it can be bought much cheaper.
4. As soon as your re-order has fallen into the category “this product is no longer available”, you can not buy it anywhere for any money.
Brooks’ laws on retail.
1. The security service is not secure.
2. Control does not operate.
3. Advertising does not advertise.
4. The customer care department does not help.
5. Workers do not work.
Observation of Karushin.
The value of a commodity is the ambitions of its producer, raised to the degree of the seller’s ambitions and expressed in monetary units.
The law of regressive achievements.
Last year is always better.
Discounted goods principle.
What you want is never on sale.