Something about money.
True love does not pay for rent.
Warning against prayers.
If he is praying to the land that you are stepping on, so he is interested in the plots of land and other property of your parents.
A real attraction.
The more he succeeds, the better he looks.
Effectiveness of sexual pathogens.
Mankind has tried many exciting means. The only one that is really effective is money.
Wise thoughts about clothes.
Not clothing colors a person, if this person is a man. But if it’s a woman, then how else does it paint.
The eternal companion.
Here is the surest way to constantly have a handsome man: you need to visit the tattoo parlor.
Axioms of beauty.
1. The more muscle he has, the less his brain.
2. The more beautiful it is, the smugest – and the more you will be disappointed when you finally hear what and how it says.
Laws of appearance.
1. Beauty is superficial.
2. Ugliness – no.
Laws of appearance-2.
1. Beauty passes.
2. Ugliness – no.
Hunting for decoy.
The chances of meeting a handsome guy go up if:
1. You have simple glass goggles instead of contact lenses.
2. Your hair is in complete disarray.
3. You just scored two or three kilograms.
Hunting for decoy-2.
The chances of meeting a handsome guy are greatly enhanced if with you goes:
1. Your mother.
2. Your prettiest girlfriend.
3. Your most repellent boyfriend.
1. Do not believe even half of what a man says in a special bar where single men and women meet.
2. Do not believe anything that a man cries when making love.
How to meet on your way more men?
1. Learn to smoke, but never carry matches with you.
2. Slam the door of your apartment and run in front of the house in the sexiest negligee.
3. Shop menswear, sporting goods, radio equipment, computer equipment and auto parts, as well as any shops on the eve of Mother’s Day.
4. Plant in front of your house trees for men who walk their dogs. If you are already in despair, install a fire hydrant.
How to behave on dates?
1. If your profile looks better to the right than to the left, insist that you sit behind the wheel.
2. If you are sloppy at the table, order food for the color of your outfit – or pick up something that will create a beautiful contrast.
3. Give him for Christmas digital digital clock that alternately flashes time and your phone number.
Dangerous signs during visits.
1. In his home medicine cabinet: the contraceptive cap and gel.
2. On his stereo equipment: “Bolero” (This refers to the most, perhaps, famous play of the French composer Maurice Ravel (1875-1937), which is very passionate, even erotic).
3. On his bedside table: the book of the Marquis de Sade.
(This refers to the grotesque-fiction novel “Catch-22” (1961) by the American writer Joseph Heller (born in 1923), where a satirical form describes how a military bureaucratic machine destroys morality. army life is represented in it through the prism of an absurd juridical trick that is designed to prevent pilots from evading bombing of civilian objects by using complaints about imaginary madness.In the established paragraph 22 of the corresponding instruction, it is said that any pilot is sufficient o sensible to want to stay on Earth, can not therefore be considered insane and therefore, for health reasons, fully suited for combat sorties.)
Chase him until he catches you.
If you catch it first, then immediately throw it back.
Where are these “good men”?
1.If you are alone, all “good men” are married.
2. If you are married, all “good men” are single.
3. If you are more than 65, all “good men” have died.