Height – from 0,6 to 0,9 cm, weight – is not defined, weight – is not defined.
Your baby by the end of the week will be the size of a green pea. Every minute a million new cells are added to his body! The most important news – from 21 days after fertilization, we can see on a special device, as the baby’s heart pulsates. It can already pump blood and even split into the right and left halves. There is a system of blood vessels.
The eyes, ears, nose and mouth are actively formed. This is so far only points. But the eye already has an eye glass and a future crystalline lens. The larynx and inner ear have already arisen.
ручки The arms and legs begin to separate from the trunk. They are still very funny, with membranes like flippers, but soon the membranes will disappear and tiny fingers will appear. Also it is possible for the kid still to have gill arches, but he already builds his respiratory system – there appear rudiments of bronchi.
The primary kidney has already arisen, the ureter and the sex glands (gonads) are formed, as well as the pancreas and liver. The liver begins to produce blood cells.
But the spinal cord and the central nervous system develop faster and stronger, which is why we can see on the ultrasound an original “tail” in the embryo, which then “wither away”. You can talk about the emergence of paired hemispheres of the future brain and cerebellum. There is a complete closure of the neural tube, this is a sign that the prototype of the entire nervous system is lined up. A significant role in the formation of it is folic acid.
We remind you that it should be taken by all pregnant women either as part of multivitamins or separately, if your vitamins do not contain enough. The required dose is 0.4 mg per day.
The embryo is in a bubble filled with amniotic fluid. The placenta develops. In a few weeks, she will take on the role of protecting and nourishing your baby, and will also develop the necessary hormones. Now this role is performed by the yellow body (yolk sac).
It’s time to schedule a visit to a women’s consultation in your schedule. It is advisable to do this before 9 weeks in order to undergo ultrasound at 10 weeks and to pass the necessary tests.
The main danger of this period is the possibility of miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. Therefore, a woman should pay close attention to everything that happens in her body, and do not hesitate to contact a doctor even with the foolish, according to others, symptoms. If it is a pain in the lower abdomen or lower back and bloody discharge, an urgent call of an ambulance is required.
You notice the first fluctuations in weight – usually an increase in the volume at the waist, but if you are suffering from toxicosis, then perhaps you even lost a few pounds. To worry is only when the weight changes extremely sharply, and also if dehydration of the organism is observed.
You can also note the darkening of the parasol, the swelling of the breast and even her ache, as sometimes happens with menstruation – your breasts are working hard, tuning for the future lactation.
Fatigue and irritability are increasing day by day. Often the cause of this is exhausting toxicosis. How to get along with toxicosis correctly? There are several recommendations that can greatly facilitate the life of the expectant mother until the 12th week of pregnancy, when, finally, the toxemia should disappear by itself.
There are two main troubles – increased sensitivity to smells (especially smells of food, perfume, exhaust) and aversion to certain types of food. As exotic, there are examples of the fact that women were intolerant to the male smell of a beloved spouse. So, what to do?
1. Determine the cause of the discomfort and eliminate it (if possible). It is still impossible to get rid of all the smells, but at least for the morning, when the sensitivity of the pregnant woman is increased, it is necessary to protect yourself from contact with unpleasant objects.If you are sick of the smell of a trash can, ask someone in your family to take out the garbage. If you are troubled by the smell of dog food – trust the feeding of the animal to her husband or child.
2. Organize yourself a quiet morning. A sharp rise and panicky workload is the right way to go on a toxic attack. Make for yourself something pleasant. Do not jump out of bed like mad – on the contrary, allow yourself to luxuriate in it extra minutes. Place a tray next to the bed with those fruits or juices that soothe the nausea.
3. Toxicosis can cause low blood sugar. The best way to raise sugar is to eat something. Therefore, give up traditional three meals a day and even more forget to think about diets. Eat often. Carry an apple or grape, juice, water – anything to chew when you start to muddle. Naturally, these foods should be useful for the stomach and baby. Refuse from oily and spicy food. Very useful milk, yogurt, juices, cereal bread and rolls, cheese, avocado, peanut butter. Many pregnant women in emergency cases are helped by mint caramel or even simply chewing gum.
4. It happens that the body of a pregnant woman does not want to take any multivitamins or food supplements. Then it is worth trying the vitamins of another manufacturer.
5. Walk more often and breathe fresh air. Even if you really bad to go out on the street or even to the balcony. In general, pregnant women are recommended to take frequent walks in those places where there are a lot of trees or water. This gives tone to the whole body. The ban on any movement occurs only when you feel a sharp pain in the lower abdomen, and you start a bloody discharge from the vagina. Then in any case you can not move, go to bed and call a doctor!
6. If you are driving a car, do not forget to aim at the fan or turn on the air conditioner. It is very good in the cabin to have an air ionizer for the machine. Strangely enough, in a state of toxicosis it is better to drive the car itself – on a passenger seat more swaying.
7. In all ways, reduce the level of stress. Any emotional disorder (and there are many of them in pregnant women) can cause gastric spasms and vomiting. If the work brings a lot of stress and little joy, then it’s worth thinking about how to change your job responsibilities or not to quit altogether.
8. Very often acupressure brings relief. At 5 centimeters above the fold line on the inside of the wrist is a point, pressing it will help you to take off a nausea or headache. There are special straps for acupressure, they are sold in pharmacies. 60% of women they help.
9. Wear comfortable clothing that does not squeeze the body anywhere.
10. Wake up the toxicosis. If you have the opportunity, try to sleep at a time when attacks usually begin.
Every woman by trial and error finds her medicine for toxicosis. We offer a list of products that can help you with toxicosis and heartburn:
– ginger in all sorts – from cookies for extracts in capsules,
– lemon and all derivatives up to lemon caramels,
– chamomile, raspberry and mint tea
– apple juice,
– papaya juice,
– carbonated water with lemon,
– potatoes and even potato chips, oatmeal and cereal,
Do not eat:
– very salty,
– scrambled eggs,
– cabbage – sauerkraut, white and colored,
– caffeinated drinks, including Coca -colou and Pepsi.
5 weeks – 6 weeks – 7 weeks