1. The boss is not always right, but he is always the boss.
2. The time spent discussing the problem is inversely proportional to the significance of the problem.
3. If you need to urgently do some work, turn to the one who is busy the most.
4. Anyone who does nothing himself, everything seems on the shoulder.
5. The boss is a person who comes to the service late, when you come early, and there is a little light when you are late.
6. Only when you read the explanation of the instruction received earlier, you realize that you did not understand the instruction itself, or the explanations to it.
7. If you postpone the case for a long time, then it will either be performed by someone else, or it will no longer be necessary.
8. Do not be indispensable – you will never be promoted.
9. Behind everyone who made a successful career, there is a puzzled woman.
10. Freedom of speech means for the boss the freedom to interrupt the speaker, and for the subordinate, freedom to keep the mouth shut.
11. The worse a person copes with work, the less chance of getting rid of it.
12. If you work daily for eight hours a day, you can eventually become a boss and work for twelve hours a day.
13. The success of promotion does not depend on those who are happy with you, but on those whom you do not annoy.
14. The smaller the post, the more noticeable your absence in the workplace.
15. Every decision is taken more than once.
16. You can always make one more offer.
17. All offers for help should be divided into four.
18. A man is considered an intelligent worker, until proven otherwise, a woman is considered stupid until she proves otherwise.
19. No matter how carefully planned, what you will be doing, working time still goes completely to another.
20. People do not spare efforts to just do nothing.
21. Eight people cope with the work of ten better than twelve.
22. Relax – enough stress at all.
23. On the day when I decided to skip work, wake up a little light.
24. If you look like your photo in your passport, then it’s time for you to go on vacation.
25. The only thing I ask is – give me a chance to make sure that money can not make me happy.
26. Vital papers always show their vital importance by spontaneous moving from the place where you put them in a place where you can not find them.
27. When you did something that no one has done before you, people are not able to appreciate how difficult it was.
28. Two types of people dominate technology: those who understand what they do not control, and those who control what they do not understand.
29. Do not worry if something is not working. If everything worked as it should, you would sit without work.
30. Surprise your boss … come to work on time.
31. If this does not work, change the documentation.
32. Never look for a defect that you can not fix.
33. If you can not learn how to do it well, learn to enjoy what you have done and so on.
34. If you think that you have any difficulties this week, wait a bit and you will see what happens next week!
35. Experience accumulates in direct proportion to the destroyed equipment.
36. If you can not succeed in any way, reconsider the success criteria.
37. Marketing is an ordinary sale with a university education.
38. No one was dying from hard work. But why test fate?
39. Time flies when you do not know what to do.
40. Time is an illusion, lunch time is doubly.
41. Reputation is something that others do not know about you.
42. A camel is a horse-designed committee.
43. Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain … most do so.
44. The largest load carries the strongest camel.